Tuesday, November 6, 2012

So I'm doing a Mom Blog

Our Daughter:
Evelyn Paige Sutton 
was born July 25th, 2012 at 9:16pm
weighing 4lbs 2oz and 16 inches long

(Evie at 3 months)

I thought it would be helpful to chronicle our experiences with Evie as a preemie, us as new parents, and everything else life has to throw at us.  I hope it will be helpful to some people.  I also hope that as Evie grows and begins to gain some ability to entertain herself, I will be able to post more regularly.  For now, this is just my announcement, but I hope to have another post within the next week about some of my pre-term labor symptoms (this one will be a bit graphic and oogy) followed by our NICU experiences, bringing her home, attempting to go back to work, favorite/life saving baby products, and more.

Stay tuned.

1 comment: